We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team! We are a growing, fun, and professional dental practice with a reputation for high quality dental treatment. We offer a friendly, caring work atmosphere, competitive pay and benefits. Experience in the dental field is preferred, but we will train the right person. We are an EOE.
The positions that may be available for employment include any or all of the following:
- Dental Hygienist (RDH required)
- Dental Assistant
- Business Office Assistant
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone.
- Must be articulate and service oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate the needs of others.
- Reliable and prompt; available for at least 35 hours per week.
- Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm, and joyful consideration of others.
In addition to filling out the form below, please be sure to submit a resume to email@example.com.